Oh, hello! I know that I missed last week’s Wednesday Wishes (I was a little obsessed with making delicious smoothies) so here is a bumper mid-week special. Roll Up! Roll Up!
Me and my sister are organising a London Day in February, and whenever I’m up in the Big Smoke my first stop is always Monki. I could literally buy the entire shop. These shoes are on sale and I’m really hoping that they have them in stock when we go. They’re so beautiful – I love the cool-mint colour!
This clutch is so beautifully simple.
Oh gosh, how perfect is this bracelet? I love the black faux-leather and gold – so nice.
Oh HI cute pyjama shorts!
I need this book in my life.
This blanket is so lovely.
What an amazing way of gifting sugary treats! It would make the whole experience even sweeter.
This scarf is so beautiful.
Other things that I’m in love with lately:
- James at Bleubird’s series: Sunday’s Cake. It always reminds me of Laia – when we were at university and living in halls she would bake a different cake every Sunday, and we would come over in the evening and drink cinnamon tea and eat cake. I’m also in love with James’ series, Conversations with Birdie ♥
- This interview with Katy Salter on her career – really interesting and inspiring.
- Gala Darling’s fantastic Radical Self Love talk.
- This video on Oliver Jeffers, an amazing illustrator and story teller.
- Being inspired by wonderful articles like this one from A Beautiful Mess.
and exciting emails, avocado salad, spending time with Rasputin, planning days out, pomegranates, snow, red wine, Brighton, getting articles published, dates with my love, vegan cupcakes and The Heart and the Head.
What are you in love with this week? Do you like my Wednesday Wishes?